Friday, August 9, 2013

Timeless Talk

I bought the "Timeless Talk" stamp set to use for my swap cards at this year's Stampin' Up Convention.  This set can either be "very vintage" or clean and modern.  I think it's very versatile.  I love the sayings in the set and the little bubble that makes the element seem like it's talking.  So cute.  In clear mount, this set (126607) is a bargain:  7 stamps for only $16.95!

I only brought a few supplies with me on vacation, so I've been having my very own "limited supplies" challenge all week.  Fortunately, I brought a sponge with me so could sponge the stamped image and greeting to tone down the whisper white and make the card more vintage-y.   Here's the card I made with my limited supplies...turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself.

(Stamp Set:  Timeless Talk; Ink:  Island Indigo; Card Stock:  Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla; DSP:  Soho Subway; Accessories:  Word Window, Modern Label, and 1" Square Punches, Naturals Designer Buttons, Early Espresso Bakers Twine)

1 comment:

  1. Love to see that you are blogging again. I'm loving the card that you are sharing.

    ReplyDelete