Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!!

No, today is not my birthday. My birthday has passed. But since I shared the birthday stamp-a-stack cards, I thought I'd share one more birthday card with you. This card is by guest artist (and my BFF), Lynn Birus.  She's using it for a Sale-a-Bration swap card with our upline group, PROVERBial Stampers. Most of the products used on this card can be earned for free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration (January 28-March 31, 2014). You can earn the Sweet Sorbet designer series paper OR the "See Ya Later" stamp set OR the Decorative Dots embossing folder OR Crisp Cantaloupe baker's twine that's part of the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack--one with each $50 purchase. OR if you're like me and you #wantitall--you could get all 4 items with a $200 order! 

Isn't this card lovely? Lynn does such beautiful work. I especially like the black accents that really pop with all those pastels (and black is my fave color).

Contact me now to schedule YOUR Sale-a-Bration event so you AND YOUR GUESTS can earn free Stampin' Up SAB items with each $50 you spend on our fabulous merchandise!



(Stamp Set: See Ya Later; Ink: Basic Black Staz-On; Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party; DSP: Sweet Sorbet: Accessories:  Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Crisp Cantaloupe Bakers Twine; Beautiful Wings Embosslit; Apothecary Accents Framelist; Tea Lace Paper Doilies; Mini Silver Brads)

No comments:

Post a Comment