Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fab Fall, Y'All

#stampinup  This week's challenge on the Fab Friday challenge blog is a color challenge featuring three great colors that are perfect for fall.


I started by stamping the "Hardwood" background stamp in Soft Suede onto a Soft Suede card base. Next, I cut a 2" x 5-1/4" strip of Very Vanilla card stock and stamped the maple leaf from the "For All Things" stamp set in Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Soft Suede. I stamped the acorn stamp in Soft Suede, stamping off once each time. I adhered this panel onto a 2-1/8" x 5-1/2" Old Olive panel.

I wrapped a length of Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Cotton Ribbon around the panel. I threaded some Linen Thread through a Gold Basic Metal Button and adhered that to the bottom of the panel.

Finally, I stamped the "Hello Fall" sentiment in Rich Razzleberry onto a Very Vanilla scrap and punched it out with the Washi Label Punch.

 

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Kathy - This card is beautiful! What a great use of this stamp set and this color challenge! You've created such beautiful texture on this card. Thanks for playing along with this Fab Friday Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mix of supplies! The stamps, layout and especially the hint of gold with the button! Great card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete