Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Rich Razzleberry Sorbet

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today I'm continuing with the cards I made for the Stampin' Up OnStage event display boards.  And I'm using the new "Cool Treats" stamp set once again!  This time the design is clean and simple--along with a few strategically place embellishments to jazz it up a bit.

I started with a 5" by 4" panel of Whisper White card stock.  I stamped the sentiment with Rich Razzleberry Ombre ink.  I also stamped the sorbet in Rich Razzleberry Ombre.  The stick is stamped in Crumb Cake ink.  

I added a 1/4" strip of  Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper along the side and tucked a bit of a Delicate White Doily behind the panel before adhering it to a Rich Razzleberry card base.

To finish my design, I added three Rich Razzleberry Enamel Shapes.

This card is quick and easy.  You could stamp a stack of these in no time!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment