Friday, September 22, 2017

Thank Goodness

#stampinup   faithfulinkspirations   What's fall without pumpkins? They're everywhere--decorating front porch stoops and table tops and even in our coffee! (Yuck--you can have your PSLs. I'll stick to my caramel macchiato, thank you.) The "Pick a Pumpkin" set is perfect for fall! Today's sweet thank you card is another one we made at the Proverbial Stampers session.


We started by stamping two of the pumpkins from the "Pick a Pumpkin" stamp set in Tangerine Tango Ink and the gourd in Fresh Fig Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock scraps. We cut these elements out with the matching Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies. We also cut a couple of Old Olive Card Stock curlicues with one of the thinlits.

We used the 2-1/4" Circle Punch to punch a circle from a sheet of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper and adhered it directly to a 4" by 5-1/4" Very Vanilla Card Stock panel. We used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere an Early Espresso pumpkin silhouette to the Wood Texture DSP. The pumpkin silhouette is another of the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits dies.

We stamped a sentiment from the "Gourd Goodness" set in Fresh Fig Ink at the bottom of the Very Vanilla panel and adhered it to a Fresh Fig Card Stock card base. 

Next, we folded a 5" piece of Fresh Fig Finely Woven Ribbon and adhered it to the card. We adhered the pumpkins to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and tucked the curlicues in between. Isn't this card just darling?!









 
Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love your card. I don't care for PSL, either. That said - as much as I love my iced caramel macchiato, I don't like it hot. If I'm going to Starbucks & I want something hot I will get a salted caramel mocha, a plain mocha, or hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete