Thursday, April 5, 2018

Fab Birthday

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I just love the graphic designs in the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper. It's so much fun to use these papers as the focal point for a quick birthday card. I'm always in need of a birthday card--and I'm always in a hurry to get one made. Amiright?
Today's card came together quickly and it's so cute, too! I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Picture Perfect Party DSP and adhered it to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat. I wrapped a length of Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron around this and then adhered it to a Bermuda Bay Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Picture Perfect Birthday" stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White scrap. I cut this out with an oval Stitched Shapes Framelit and then adhered it to a scalloped oval cut with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits from a piece of Basic Black Card Stock. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I added some bright Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins just because they're so much fun! I really love how this card turned out--in no time at all!!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment