Monday, February 8, 2021

Valentine's Heartfelt Treat Box.

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Hey you guys! I've been out of commission for a while now. It's a whole opera, but the TL;DR version is I hurt my knee about a month ago and after a working my day job, I was just too tired (and in to much pain) to create and post anything. Thanks be to God that I'm on the mend now, and I hope to post more regularly.

Since Valentine's Day is the weekend, let's start off the week with a couple of Valentine's Day projects. For today's project, I created a little treat box. These would be great for kids--or any candy lover! I've done a tutorial for you, too! Either click on the hyperlink in the text or click the "Tutorials" tab at the top of my blog and you can see all the tutorials I've done for you.

I created a bunch of kits for my work group and we made our treat boxes and Valentine's Day cards (coming tomorrow) together over a Zoom meeting. We called it a virtual morale building activity. We had a lot of fun--most of the participants hadn't crafted before, but they all hung in there.

I used the "Heartfelt" stamp set and Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, and Memento Tuxedo Black Inks on the box. All the supplies needed for this box are listed below my signature block, as always. You can click on ay of the thumbnails and you'll go straight to my online store where you can make your purchase. If you purchase $50 or more between now and February 28, 2021, you'll qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item! Contact me for more details.

Stay healthy! Stay Safe! And I'll see you tomorrow with a Valentine's Day card.







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment