Saturday, September 7, 2013

Prayer Journal Class

A while ago, one of Stampin' Up's top demonstrators, Ronda Wade, offered a prayer journal class. Since she's in Michigan I couldn't attend the live class (drat!) so I ordered the class "to go"!! Ronda prepared all the materials I needed to make the prayer journal and provided private links to the how-to video to make the journal and her class on how to use the journal to enhance and strengthen your prayer life. I got my kit...and there it sat, until I could get around to it.


Meanwhile, the ladies' Wednesday night Bible class at our church began a class on prayer, taught by the awesome Lisa Wood! She's a fabulous teacher and I've learned so much from her already! I look forward to each class.  Then it happened:  Lisa told us that she keeps a prayer journal and said that prayer journals are great tools to help us as we devote ourselves to prayer.  So, I decided that NOW is the time to make the prayer journal and, if there's interest, to offer a prayer journal class.

Here's the journal and the four cards that go along with it. The inside of the journal has beautiful pages for writing our prayers--along with pockets for scripture verses and for the cards that we can send to those we are praying for. 
I don't think it's right to make money on a prayer journal--so I'm offering the class for what I pay for the supplies to make the journal, which is $20.  That includes the journal and all the pre-cut embellishments for the journal, the inside pockets, the scripture verses, the tabs (not seen in the picture), and the supplies to make the four coordinating cards).

Contact me if you are interested in the class. If I have enough people (I need to have multiples of 4, so I need 4, 8, 12, or 16 people who are interested), I'll run a class. I'll let you know where and when once I gauge the interest.

With or without a prayer journal, these are words to live by, to be encouraged and strengthened by:



Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment