Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Koala Kutie

Someone at the #InspireCreateShare2014 Stampin' Up! convention gave me a stamped image of the "Kind Koala" a la carte stamp. I've had it sitting on my desk wondering what I might do with it. My unknown friend had colored in the flower with Real Red Stampin' Write marker, so that set my color theme. I cut down the image and mounted it onto a Basic Black panel. I picked a piece of Real Red card stock from my "scraps" pile and thought the non-standard size would be a neat mat. I embossed it with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder.

When I'd placed the koala onto the embossed piece and then tried it on the Basic Gray card base, there was just too much open space. Ah! I remembered I had some Real Red candy dots an those were just the ticket! I think my little koala card is kinda kute. (See what I did there?)

(Stamp Set: Kind Koala; Ink: Black Stazon; Card Stock: Basic Gray, Real Read, Basic Black, Smoky Slate; Accessories: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Real Red Candy Dots)

1 comment:

  1. I like this so much. I'm going to case your colors and layout.❤️

    ReplyDelete