Friday, September 19, 2014

Paper Pumpkin September 2014 Halloween Kit

The September Paper Pumpkin kit is "off the chain!" (as my fave AGT judge, Mel B would say). We got a preview of these adorbs Halloween favors at the #InspireCreateShare2014 Stampin' Up convention back in July. I could hardly wait for the kit to come in September.

The Paper Pumpkin kits are great: You can make a cute set of projects in 30 minutes or less AND they come with everything you need, except for scissors. It's just that simple!!

Here are the bags that I made up. Keep scrolling down to watch the video on everything you get in the kit. I know you're going to want to order these kits in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Order before the 10th of October and your subscription will begin with the November kit. Just click the Paper Pumpkin logo over on the left side of my blog to get your Pumpkin on!!




No comments:

Post a Comment