Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Quilted Christmas

My last Christmas card-making class is this Saturday. I'm kinda sad and kind a glad. It's a LOT of work--but it's a LOT of fun, too. I love being with all my stamping friends and I love seeing them excited about the cards they're creating!!

Sometimes I have great ideas for cards and sometimes I have to "cheat" and CASE someone else's card. I saw this card on Splitcoast Stampers and I had to CASE it because it's totes adorbs!!

(Stamp Set: Project Life Holiday Cheer; Ink: Cherry Cobbler; Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White; DSP: Trim The Tree DSP Pack; Accessories: Postage Stamp, 1" Square Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Banners Framelits Collection, Simply Scored Score Board)
I added a couple of score lines on the right and bottom of the card to balance it out. I love this simplicity of this card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment