Thursday, July 7, 2016

Banner Surprise!

#stampinup   #paperpumpkin   #faithfulinkspirations   Oh my goodness! The June 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit, "Banner Surprise," is simply adorable!! It makes 6 super cute cards that come with a gift for the recipient--a banner to decorate their space and to remind them how special you think they are!!

I time myself when I make these kits because I want to give you an honest estimation on how long they take. I can usually finish a kit in under an hour. This one took a little longer because there's lots to do. It's not complicated, but it does take a little bit longer. But who cares?! It's your fun escape into creativity, right?!

As always, the kit comes with an exclusive stamp set that can be used after you've made all the projects in the kit. This kit has two ink spots: Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe. Did you know that if you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin for a year, the colors won't repeat? That means that you can build your inventory of ink spots along with creating a monthly project. Score! There are a few extra pennants and loads of leftover sequins and washi tape when you've finished the kit and they can also be used for other projects.

I made two "HAPPY" banners, two "HELLO" banners, one "FUN" banner, and one "SWEET" banner...and there were plenty of gold letters left when I'd finished. 

Here's the set of cards I made with this adorable set! I love the mint macaron bag that's used as the envelope. It's a perfect touch when sealed with a strip of washi tape!


And here's a close-up of one card. It's so sweet! The recipient can just unwind the banner then decorate their space and be reminded of how special they are to you!

I KNOW you're going to want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. It's only $19.95 per month, shipping included. Just click on the button on the left of this blog and you'll go directly to my Paper Pumpkin page where you can start your subscription. In the meantime, here's a quick video on everything you get in this set. Can't wait until next month!!


No comments:

Post a Comment