I dried the paper using my Heat Tool because I'm too impatient for it to wait to dry naturally. Then I stamped the bee from the "Pun Intended" set in Basic Black Archival Ink on top of the watercolor paper. I added the "happy bee-day" sentiment to the corner, also in Basic Black Archival Ink.
I adhered the stamped image onto a slightly larger Basic Black square and then onto a slightly larger Delightful Dijon square. I added this to a Basic Black panel and tied a length of Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine around before adhering it to a Delightful Dijon card base, cut lengthwise, using Stampin' Dimensionals.
This card was really easy to make and despite my impatience over drying time--which I sped up--it only took a few minutes to make. I think it's adorable, if I do say so myself (and I do)!!