Friday, December 14, 2018

A Little Hello

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I was honored to be chosen as a display stamper when the Annual Catalog debuted last spring. I was sent a box of new supplies from the catalog and given the assignment to make projects to display at a Stampin' Up event. It was daunting and fun!! I was super excited to receive the "Rooted in Nature" stamp set. It's a versatile set and I've used it loads and loads. It's one of my most used sets!

I received this cute card in a swap and I wanted to share it with you. I don't know who the designer is--so if it's you, let me know and I'll give you a shout out!

The designer started with a 4-1/4 by 5-1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow Card Stock. She embossed a 4" by 5-1/4" Very Vanilla mat with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and adhered it to the Mossy Meadow piece.

Next, she cut a 4-1/2" by 6-1/2" piece of Mossy Meadow Card Stock, scored it at 3-1/4" on the long side, and adhered the little card to the card base. She sponged some Crumb Cake Ink onto a 3" by 4" Very Vanilla panel, wrapped a length of (retired) ribbon around, and adhered it to the little card.

She stamped a tree from the "Rooted in Nature" stamp set in Mossy Meadow Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and cut it out with the matching framelit from the Nature's Roots Framelits collection. She adhered this to the card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

The designer stamped a sentiment from the "Itty Bitty Greetings" stamp set in Mossy Meadow Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and cut it out with an oval Stitched Shapes Framelit. She adhered this to a scalloped Mossy Meadow Card Stock mat, that she cut with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits. She adhered the sentiment piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The inside of the card is special, too. The designer stamped a lacy banner from the "Touches of Texture" stamp set in Mossy Meadow Ink onto a 3" by 4" Very Vanilla panel and adhered this inside the card. Look!

I hope you have a great weekend. Come back Monday when I'll be sharing some more wonderful swap cards!!

 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment