Friday, January 10, 2020

A Stand-Up Friend

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #saleabration   #Fabulous Friday   What's more fabulous than FREE stamps? I know! Sale-a-Bration is the most wonderful time of the Stampin' Up year--'cause you get FREE exclusive Stampin' Up product with every $50 you spend. Or, if you host a party, you will get an exclusive host stamp set along with the normal host benefits. Or, if you join my stampin' team, you get $150 of Stampin' Up product of your choice, a stamp set of your choice (excluding host sets and SAB sets), a stack of 6" by 6" designer series papers, and a mini paper cutter for only $99. Yes--ALL that for only $99. It's a no-strings-attached bundle. If you want to continue on as a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I'm here to support you. If you just want to take advantage of the deal, that's fine and dandy.

Let's see a cute card that I made with the fabulous "The Gang's All Meer" stamp set that you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase. Seriously, this set is totes adorbs!

I started by stamping the cactus at the bottom of a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloring it with Light Lovely Lipstick, Light and Dark Mint Macaron, and Light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends. Then I embossed it with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I adhered a 1" by 5" strip of Petal Pink polka dot Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper and then adhered everything to a 4" by 5-1/4" Basic Black Card Stock mat. I wrapped a length of Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding around and then adhered everything to a Crumb Cake Card Stock card base.

I cut a Whisper White Label with one of the Stitched Nested Label Dies and used my Stamparatus to position the sentiment perfectly. It's stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used the same ink to stamp the cute meerkat onto Whisper White Card Stock. I colored him with Light and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends and then fussy cut him with my Paper Snips. I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and the meerkat to the label with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

To finish the card, I added three Petal Petal Pink Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins. It was a breeze to use the Take Your Pick Tool to remove the sequins from their backing and apply them to the card just where I wanted. 

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again on Monday for another quick and easy card for Manic Monday!













Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment