Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Merry Christ-Moose

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  I was super excited to see that the "Merry Moose" stamp set and Moose Punch carried over from last year to this year's August-to-December Mini Catalog! And the bundle carried over, too. I love that moose! I don't know why, but I just really love him. So, of course, I had to use him for one of the cards I designed for my Christmas card stamp-a-stack sessions. It turned out so cute, don't you think?!

I love the earthy colors--not your traditional Christmas colors--but they work. I started with a Crumb Cake Card Stock card base. Then I stamped the trees from the "Merry Moose" set in Pretty Peacock Ink onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Pretty Peacock Card Stock panel. I adhered this to a 4" by 5-1/4" Early Espresso mat.* I wrapped a couple of lengths of Braided Linen Trim around these pieces before adhering them to the card base.

Next, I inked up the Buffalo Check Background stamp in Real Red Ink and stamped it onto a quarter sheet of Whisper White Card Stock. I was able to cut this into four pieces for four cards! I adhered this piece to the card, over top the linen trim, with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the moose in Early Espresso Ink onto Crumb Cake Card Stock and punched him out with the Moose Punch. I adhered him to the card with regular and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

*Before I adhered the Early Espresso mat to the card, I cut a stitched circle from the center with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I stamped a sentiment from the "Merry Moose" set in Early Espresso Ink onto Crumb Cake Card Stock and cut it out with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. I adhered the label directly to the circle and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere everything to the card. 

For a finishing touch, I added three Clear Epoxy Drops to the card. How cute is this??

Remember: You can get the "Merry Moose" Stamp Set and Moose Punch together as a bundle (item 153015) and save 10% off purchasing them separately.

Stay healthy! Stay safe!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment