Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Snowy Tree

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   My eye was immediately drawn to the "Life Is Beautiful" stamp set on page 51 of the August-to-December Mini Catalog. The set was designed by million dollar sales achiever LeeAnn Greff and it's a set you can use year 'round. But since I've been designing Christmas cards for my annual stamp-a-stack sessions, I thought this would be a great, non-religious card--it would even be suitable to send for Hanukkah. 

 

I used my Stamparatus to stamp the tree in Smoky Slate Ink onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. Using the Stamparatus made it easy to stamp a stack of cards--and if the ink doesn't fully "take" you can over-stamp, if necessary. I stamped the snowflakes in the branches in Misty Moonlight and Balmy Blue Inks. And I stamped the ice under the tree in Balmy Blue as well.

I used one of the Painted Labels Dies to cut the swirly element from the center of a 4" by 5-1/4" Misty Moonlight Card Stock mat. I adhered the stamped panel to the Misty Moonlight mat and then onto a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Itty Bitty Christmas" set in Misty Moonlight Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the swirly element to the back of the label and then adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For a finishing touch I added some Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Elements in the tree branches and falling from the tree.

Tomorrow I'll share another card that I made with this set. How fun!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!







Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment