I can't tell you how many times I tried this before I actually got it right! It was what I like to call "user error." This technique is not hard--but I had to fuss with getting the slot for the gift card to the right depth--so there was enough room for the card once I applied the sticky tape. Anyway, once I got through my trial and error period, this project is easy-peasy, lemon squeezy!! I'll post a tutorial over the weekend. Check back and click on the TUTORIAL tab above. There are some other tutorials there, too!
Here's the outside of the gift card holder. I originally had only the Stawberry Slush balloon because I was going to tie the gift card enclosure with a ribbon. But it needed a little something, so I die-cut another balloon in Daffodil Delight and then stamped it with the dot stamp and then I knew I hit on the design. Boom!
Here's what it looks like open! Stinkin' cute, if I do say so myself!!
|(Stamp Set: Celebrate Today; Ink: Bermuda Bay; Card Stock: Daffodil Delight; DSP: Park Lane; Accessories: Envelope Punch Board to round corners, Simply Scored Score Board, Sticky Tape)|