Monday, January 19, 2015

Today is the Best Day Ever!

One of the stamp sets you can earn for FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration is called "Best Day Ever." Every time I think about using it, I start singing...




So using this set makes me very, very happy. I'm playing along in this week's Paper Craft Crew Sketch challenge. I love the colors in the coordinating Best Year Ever designer series paper (which you can also earn for FREE with a $50 purchase). They're so bright and cheery!

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 127 #stampinup #papercraftcrew #papercrafts #cardchallenge

I used the dots in the "Best Day Ever" set to make a bokeh effect behind the sentiment. I colored directly on the stamp with my Stampin' Write Markers and cut the image out with one of the Oval Framelits Dies. I used some Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine in the Calypso Coral button. And finished off the card with three medium-sized basic rhinestones. Cute and simple!



Product List
133519s
[133519]
$12.95

1 comment:

  1. Such a bright and happy card Kathy! Just love it! Great idea to colour on the stamps it's your markers.it makes it so fun! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew :-)

    ReplyDelete