Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Many Manly Occasions--May 2016 Paper Pumpkin

#stampinup   #paperpumpkin   I'm always thrilled when my Paper Pumpkin box arrives. It's always fun to see what projects are inside. We got a sneak peek at the May 2016 project--and even got to make one at the OnStage event, but we only got a partial peak--I don't think we got to see the entire set. It's a great set for those masculine cards. 

Before I show you the project I made (I just followed the directions and stamped a stack of masculine birthday cards), watch this cute video about Paper Pumpkin and then tell me that you don't need a Paper Pumpkin crafting escape in your life. You know you do!

 

Here are the cards I made with this month's kit. I like the graphic design and bold colors.

Here's the May 2016 Paper Pumpkin video so you can see how quickly everything comes together. I always watch the video before making the project.


 
I know you want to subscribe--so click on the button over there on the left side of the blog and start your subscription. Or send me an email and ask me whatever questions you have. That's what I'm here for--that's why Stampin' Up has demonstrators. Because we love what we do and we share what we love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment