Friday, March 16, 2018

An Emerald Shamrock

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I've had this card in my head for a couple of weeks, but I hadn't sat down to make it. And then I looked at the calendar and blammo! St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow! How did that happen?! Time flies, huh?

This card was super easy to make ("super easy to make" is sort of my "brand"). And I love that it uses an older, standby stamp set, "Teeny Tiny Wishes." I'm wondering if it will make it to the new Stampin' Up catalog. I hope so! I use it a lot!
I embossed a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder and adhered it to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock Panel. I wrapped a length of Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon around this before adhering it to an Emerald Envy Card Stock Card Base.

I cut a Whisper White square using a Layering Square Framelit and a scalloped Emerald Envy square with another Layering Square Framelit. I stamped the sentiment in Emerald Envy Ink onto the Whisper White square, adhered it to the Emerald Envy mat, and then adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Next, I cut four Emerald Envy hearts from the heart in the Wood Crate Framelits set. The stem is from the Sweet Cake Framelits.  I punched a 1" circle of Whisper White Card Stock (you could use any color) to use as a base while I assembled the shamrock. I put a Stampin' Dimensional on each heart piece and then onto the circle. When I was finished, I bent the shamrock leaves a bit and then adhered it to the card.

Like I said, it was super easy to make and it's ever so cute, don't you think? Happy St. Patrick's Day!!









tams# 21210
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment