Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Free as a Bird Kit to Go

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #KitsToGo   My job has put most of us on administrative leave for the time being. I'm blessed to have a stable job with a steady income. I know there are many people out there who can't say the same. I'm praying for our country--and our world--for our health and economy. I know we're strong. I know we'll get through it. In the meantime, we need to find positive things to do during our quarantine.

What better way of being positive is doing something creative? Making cards is my creative outlet. I love the process of creating a little piece of art. I've made a promise that I will not only #makeacard but that I will also #sendacard. I have loads of cards and I'm going to start sending them out in the hope of encouraging others and brightening their day.

If you'd like to do that--make something pretty and send it to someone--I can hook you up with all the supplies you need. The easiest way is to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. You'll receive an all-inclusive kit once a month. These kits are so fun and easy to do. If you have kids at home, they can create along with you. Sign up by April 10 to get the "My Wonderful Family" kit. The kit is $22 "pay as you go." You can save money by subscribing:  
3 months for $63; 6 months for $114; or 12 months for $220. If you subscribe for 3 months or more before March 31st, you're eligible for FREE product during Sale-a-Bration. Click on the Paper Pumpkin on the right side of my blog, or contact me for more info. 

I'm also offering a few "to go" kits (while supplies last). Today's kit uses product from the Bird Ballad Suite on pages 90-92 of the Annual Catalog. There are two options: a product plus pre-cut card kit or just the pre-cut card kit. 

Option One: Product Plus Pre-Cut Card Kit

Purchase all the following items on my online store (click on one of the thumbnails below to start you order) and I'll send you all the supplies and instructions to make three of these cute thank you cards. 

Free As a Bird stamp set
Petal Pink Stampin' Blends Combo
Pool Party Stampin' Blends Combo
Crumb Cake Ink Pad
Acrylic Block D

The total, with shipping and tax (if you're in Maryland), is $65.30. Plus you'll be eligible for a FREE level 1 Sale-a-Bration item (through March 31).


Option Two Pre-Cut Card Kit

Already have the stamp set and supplies? Then order the 
pre-cut card kit to make three of these cards. The kit is $10 (or FREE with a $50 order of any type) it includes all die cuts, pre-cut designer series paper, ribbon, and envelopes. To order, email me at kkstamper@comcast.net and I'll give you instructions for paying me online. The kits will be sent to you via USPS.

Check back tomorrow for another fun kit--in time for Father's Day or a manly birthday.

Stay safe. Stay healthy. Stay home.










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment