Sunday, April 5, 2020

Photo Keepsake Tutorial

Start with an 8" square of card stock. Score at 4-1/4" along each side and then along the diagonal. Fold the sides so that they are "valley" folds and the diagonal so that it is a "mountain" fold. I made three of these squares for my keepsake.


Next, adhere the three squares in a line like this. I used Tear and Tape. You can also use Mono Multipurpose Liquid Glue.


I found it easier to fold in each side to the middle like this.



Once you've folded the keepsake, mark the top (ask me how I know). Add Tear and Tape across the front and the back. Adhere 12" of ribbon to each side.



I adhered a 4-1/4" square of Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper to the front and back of my keepsake (over the ribbon).

Decorate the front and inside as desired.



No comments:

Post a Comment