Monday, April 6, 2020

Boss Garage: Kit to Go

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #KitsToGo   I hope this blog post finds you and your family safe and healthy.  We're still hanging out here at the Kartak household, trying to keep busy and trying not to drive each other crazy.

I've been reading and knitting and doing a little stamping. I should be doing MORE stamping, but I haven't been as motivated as I should be. (It's hard to stamp from my bed--ha!)

If you are looking for a crafty activity, I have a few ideas for you. Last week, I shared my Bird Ballad kit-to-go and that's still available. I also told you about Stampin' Up's Paper Pumpkin kits...and I'm repeating that information here.

If you'd like to make something pretty and send it to someone, the easiest way is to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. You'll receive an all-inclusive kit once a month. These kits are so fun and easy to do. If you have kids at home, they can create along with you. Sign up by April 10 to get the "My Wonderful Family" kit. The kit is $22 "pay as you go." You can save money by subscribing:  
3 months for $63; 6 months for $114; or 12 months for $220. Click on the Paper Pumpkin on the right side of my blog, or contact me for more info. 

This week I have a masculine kit-to-go that uses the "Geared Up Garage" stamp set found on page 154 of the Annual Catalog. There are two options: a product plus pre-cut card kit or just the pre-cut card kit.
Option One: Product Plus Pre-Cut Card Kit
Purchase all the following items on my online store (click on one of the thumbnails below to start you order) and I'll send you all the supplies and instructions to make three of these boss cards.

Geared Up Garage stamp set
Basic Black Stampin' Blends Combo
So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo
Basic Gray Ink Pad
Acrylic Block D

The total, with shipping and tax (if you're in Maryland), is $64.13.


Option Two Pre-Cut Card Kit
Already have the stamp set and supplies? Then order the pre-cut card kit to make three of these cards. The kit costs $10 (or FREE with a $50 order of any type) and includes all pre-cut card stock, die cuts, and envelopes. To order, email me at kkstamper@comcast.net and I'll give you instructions for paying me online. The kits will be sent to you via USPS.

Stay safe. Stay healthy. Stay home.











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment