Thursday, April 16, 2020

Daisy Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I've got another card today that uses product from the Ornate Garden Suite of products.  This suite is available now, ahead of the 2020-2021 catalog release. If you want to start playing with new catalog product, this is your chance!

You can order the entire suite of products with one item number 154153 for $136.75. You'll get the "Ornate Thanks" stamp set and matching Ornate Border Dies, the "Ornate Style" stamp set and matching Ornate Layers Dies, the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper, the Old Olive and Terracotta Tile ribbons in the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, and the Gilded Gems. Better yet: join my team as a Stampin' Up demonstrator and use the $99 joining fee toward this beautiful suite!

Here's another card I made using the supplies my upline Stampin' Up demonstrator sent team members last week. I zhoozhed it up a bit from the original. I always tell my stampers that I give them the "card parts" and they can make what they want with them!
The card starts with a Whisper White Card Stock card base. I added a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Old Olive Card Stock mat. Next, I adhered a 3" by 4" piece of Ornate Garden Specialty DSP to a 3-1/4" by 4-1/4" Early Espresso Card Stock mat. I adhered this directly to the card.

I stamped the sentiment from the "Ornate Thanks" stamp set in Early Espresso Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I adhered a couple of lengths of Old Olive ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack to the front of the card and then adhered the sentiment piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I used a Mini Glue Dot to adhere together two daisies punched from Whisper White Card Stock with the Medium Daisy Punch. I adhered the daisy to the card with a Stampin' Dimensional. Behind the daisy, I adhered an Old Olive leaf that was punched with the Leaf Punch. I plopped a fun Perennial Essence Floral Center into the center of the daisy. I think this card is so adorable, don't you?!











Product List
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment