Thursday, April 9, 2020

Parisian Surprise

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  I'm just in love with the Parisian Blossoms Suite on pages 14-17 of Stampin' Up's January-to-June Mini catalog! I can't stop creating with it. I made this card as one of my February stamp camp projects. I provided my guests with pre-cut "card parts" so they only had to do the stamping and embossing on the Eiffel Tower and sentiment and then assemble everything.
I used Petal Pink and Pool Party Card Stock. I embossed the Pool Party panel with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. I also used the gorgeous Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper.  The sentiment is from the "Parisian Beauty" stamp set, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a Whisper White strip.

The Eiffel Tower is stamped in Versamark Ink onto a Champagne Foil Sheet, sprinkled with Shimmer Black Embossing Powder, and set with the Heat Tool. I cut it out with one of the Parisian Dies. Some gorgeous Petal Pink Metallic-Edge Ribbon and Champagne Rhinestones complete the front.

This fun card is a Z-Fold card. Here's the inside.


How fun is that? I enjoyed creating the card and my stamp camp guests enjoyed making it. You can make it too! All the supplies are listed below, just click on the thumbnail and you'll go straight to my online store.

Stay healthy! Stay safe! Stay home!














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment