Monday, April 20, 2020

Minty Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today I've got the last of the four make-and-take cards that I made from the "card parts" sent to the Proverbial Stampers team following our April team meeting. It uses products from the Ornate Garden Suite from the upcoming 2020-2021 Stampin' Up catalog. But, you can get these products now, before the catalog launches! Woo-hoo! I love getting new stuff early. (By the way, if you're a Stampin' Up demonstrator you can order new stuff before the general public. Just one wonderful perk of being a demonstrator. Ask me how to become a member of my team!)

I did my card a bit differently than the sample...and I changed the orientation from portrait to landscape. I'm pleased with how this turned out.

I embossed a 4" by 5-1/4" Mint Macaron Card Stock panel with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered a 2" by 5-1/4" piece of Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper to this and then adhered the panel to a Mint Macaron Card Stock card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Next, I stamped "thank you" from the "Ornate Thanks" stamp set in Terracotta Tile Ink onto a 3/4" by 4-1/4" Whisper White strip. I adhered this to the card just under the DSP. I adhered a length of Terracotta Ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack to the card. 

Then, I made a flower using the provided Terracotta Tile Card Stock flowers punched with the Four-Petal Flower Punch.  I bent the petals a bit and attached the sets of petals together with a Stampin' Dimensional and used another Dimensional to adhere the flower to the card. I plopped a Perennial Essence Floral Center onto the flower to finish the card.

Remember, you can purchase the entire suite with one item number or the various elements separately. Just click on the thumbnails to be taken directly to my online store.

Stay safe! Stay healthy! Stay home!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment