Friday, August 7, 2020

Have an Awesome Day!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   It's almost the weekend! Yay! I have a card that is ridiculously awesome. Wanna see it? OK!
This card uses the "Ridiculously Awesome" stamp set. The images in this set are bold and fun. They can be the stars of their own shows. For this card, I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.

Next, I embossed one half of a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock panel with one of the Meadow Moments Mini Embossing Folders. I adhered a 2-1/2" by 4" piece of Rich Razzleberry Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper to the other half. I wrapped two lengths of Whisper White 1/4" Seam Binding Ribbon around the center, hiding the seam between the two pieces and then adhered the panel to a Rich Razzleberry Card Stock card base.

To finish the card, I adhered the sentiment piece with Stampin' Dimensionals and then added three Artistry Blooms Sequins to the card. I love this set of sequins--they coordinate with so many other products, not just the Artistry Blooms Suite, and they add a fun, colorful element to any card.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Stay healthy! Stay safe!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment