Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Have a Cuppa CAS

The current Addicted to CAS challenge keyword is "coffee." Well, out came my Perfect Blend set. I adore this set--it's relatively inexpensive ($10.95 for the 3 stamp set in clear) and it actually is pretty versatile! I started with a scrap of Soho Subway DSP for the coffee cup sleeve and that gave me my color scheme. I embossed an Early Espresso (get it?) panel with the Arrows Embossing Folder 'cause you know I like texture. I had my first flash of brilliance when I added the Burlap Ribbon--which looks like a coffee bean sack, don't you think? Then I had my second flash of brilliance when I thought of using the thought bubble stamp (get it?) from the Timeless Talk set for the sentiment. I fussy cut the coffee cup, the sleeve, and the thought bubble and popped them all up on dimensionals.

I love it when everything comes together!


(Stamp Sets: Perfect Blend, Timeless Talk; Ink: Early Espresso; Card Stock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake; DSP: Soho Subway; Accessories: Arrows Embossing Folder, Burlap Ribbon)

1 comment:

  1. This looks so cool, I like the burlap n the embossed BG :) So glad you joined the fun at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete