Monday, February 3, 2014

The Fab Friday Challenge Is Back!!

The wonderful and creative hosts of the Fab Friday challenge blog took a much deserved break during the holiday season...but they're baaack!! This fornight's challenge is a color challenge:

 

These are great colors and they're the same as those used in Stampin' Up's Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (item #132996) in the Occasions mini catalog. I thought about using some of that gorgeous DSP, but in the end, I decided not to.  I did use a few items that I earned free during Sale-a-Bration--the Decorative Dots embossing folder, the Banner Blast stamp set, and the Banner punch. I also used the "Miss You" sentiment from the Lacy& Lovely stamp set--I had it out on my desk for another project and I thought the "Hi" from the Banner Blast set and "Miss You" went together nicely.

(Stamp Sets: Banner Blast, Lacy & Lavely; Inks: Crumb Cake, Real Red; Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla; Accessories: Decorative Dots, Banner, Scallop Oval, Oval Punches, Crumb Cake Seam Binding; Real Red Candy Dots)




3 comments:

  1. So I'm not the only one that can't put down the banner punch! Very sweet card and great job combining the stamp sets; I especially like the sprinkling of candy dots on the side. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With those cute stamps you almost think you did use the DSP! And I like the fact that you didn't ;-) Super cute and thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Love the banners!! This dotted background folder is the cutest!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete