Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hello Baby CAS

When I saw this week's code word over at Addicted to CAS, I knew what roller I was going to use. The code word is BABY.  I don't have very many baby stamps, but I do have the ever so precious Baby Tees roller. I like to use this roller along with paper piecing. I think that makes the design pop. I haven't used a roller in oh, I don't know how long, but I do like how quickly you can get a crisp image. I rolled Basic Black across my Whisper White panel and framed it with some Pool Party Ruffled Stretch Trim. Then I rolled again on a piece of Sweet Sorbet DSP. I fussy cut one of the tees and adhered it to the rolled panel. I was lucky enough to get a diamond from the DSP design smack dab in the center of a star from one of the Baby Tees, so I fussy cut that and added it to the other Baby Tee. So, so cute! I finished the card by adding the "hello baby" phrase from Teeny, Tiny Wishes.



(Stamp Sets: Baby Tees Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Ink: Basic Black; Card Stock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White; Accessories: Pool Party Ruffled Stretch Trim, Word Window and Modern Label Punches)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - I adore your cute little onsies:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous.......love your Stampin Up wheel (might have to check that one out!!!).Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love your paper pieced baby tee! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete