Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thanks, Paper Pumpkin!

Last week I told you how AWESOME Paper Pumpkin is now that Stampin' Up has really stepped up the kits.  This month's project is gorgeous--and versatile--and useful!! It's gift bags. The kit comes with die cut medallions and die cut alphabet letters--enough to spell out just about everything. And the kit makes FIVE gift bags! 

Not only that, but Stampin' Up has switched to photopolymer stamps in the Paper Pumpkin kits. Photopolymer stamps are completely clear and super easy to use! They stick really well to your clear blocks, and because the stamps are clear, you get perfect image placement every time. I hadn't used Stampin' Up's photopolymer stamps before this, but I think I could get hooked. They're a pretty AWESOME addition to the Paper Pumpkin kits!

Speaking of AWESOME, check out this gift bag I made with the kit. AWESOMESAUCE!!! Now's the time to start a Paper Pumpkin subscription. Just click on the link over there on the left. When you subscribe by March 31st, you'll get a FREE package of In-Color Markers! Don't forget to put me down as your demonstrator!





 



No comments:

Post a Comment