Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's here! It's here!

That's what I always say when I open my mailbox and see my monthly Paper Pumpkin box. (I'm easily excited.) I get a tantalizing email a few days before it arrives to tell me that it's on the way and then I start stalking my mailbox.

This month's Paper Pumpkin has enough supplies to create 8 cards--Paper Pumpkin formerly only created 4 cards--but now you get TWICE as many for the SAME price! Not only that you get Stampin' Up's exclusive photopolymer stamps that are only available through Paper Pumpkin. I'm really liking the photopolymer stamps. They stick so well to the blocks! And this month I got not one, but TWO Stampin' Spots inkpads--one in Island Indigo and one in Calypso Coral. Wowza! Again this month, the envelopes come with gold foil liners. I think that really makes the card extra special.

The featured item this month are wood cut-outs: one says "Congrats" and the other says "Thank You." I used my stamp pad to color the one of the wood pieces. Check out the photo. I've got some ideas for stepping up this set, but alas, it's bedtime and I'm dog-tired, so I just followed the directions...except for coloring the wood piece.

After you OOO and AHHH over the two card samples in the picture below, keep scrolling down and see an awesome video from Stampin' Up showing ALL the goodies that came with this month's Paper Pumpkin.  I think they've really done a great job giving PP subscribers real value for the monthly subscription cost! 

Don't forget: If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by the end of this month, you'll get a set of In Color Stampin' Write Markers--FREE!!!! Just click on the link over there on the left--don't forget to put me down as your demonstrator!


No comments:

Post a Comment