Friday, October 17, 2014

October's Paper Pumpkin is as "Sweet As Pie"

My, oh my! This month's Paper Pumpkin kit is so sweet. It's so sweet that it's as sweet as pie! Ha! That's the name of the kit: "Sweet As Pie." The kit comes with everything you need to make 8 food-safe pie-wedge-shaped boxes that you can send home with your Thanksgiving guests filled with pie...or as the Stampin' Up! video shows, with candies or other treats. The kit even has 8 mini skeins of yarn to make pom-poms. How long has it been since YOU made a pom-pom??!!

Here are two boxes that I made with the kit. I think they're so cute, don't you?

(Stamp Set: Sweet As Pie; Ink: Old Olive; Accessories: October 2014 Paper Pumpkin)
 
(Stamp Set: Sweet As Pie; Ink: Old Olive; Accessories: October 2014 Paper Pumpkin)


There are other ideas on the Stampin' Up! Pinterest page for using the kit's parts to make cards, scrapbook pages, and a Thankful banner. I'm going to make the banner because it's totes adorbs! (And because I think it's time to take down the Fourth of July banner.)

Here's the You Tube video that shows you how to put together the kit and all the parts that come with it! I know you're going to love these stepped up Paper Pumpkin kits. (The next one will probably be something wonderful for Christmas!!) Sign up for a subscription to get your very own kit and spend 30 minutes in creative heaven. Just click the link over there on the left of my blog!


1 comment: