Wednesday, October 8, 2014

On A Clean & Simple Roll

I'm on a roll here with trying my hand at some clean and simple blog challenge. I figure if I try, try again, I might just get it right!! This week's cue card word at the CASology challenge blog is "splatter." (How can splatter be clean and simple?)

There are so many ways to splatter on a card and the CASology design team came up with some wonderful designs! Go check them out! 

I thought about using the "Gorgeous Grunge" set, but that would have been too obvious. I looked at my basket of pens and saw that I had a Stampin' Spritzer already filled with Blackberry Bliss ink. So I knew that would be my splatter. I flipped through my "Moonlight" DSP pack and found a sheet with Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, and Sahara Sand splatters that would also fit the theme. Then I chose another greeting from the "Really Good Greetings" stamp set--one that I think is encouraging--and there are so many people in my life who need encouragement! I decided that I wanted the sentiment to be BOLD.

(Stamp Set: Really Good Greetings; Ink: Blackberry Bliss; Card Stock: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White; DSP: Moonllight DSP Pack; Accessories: Stampin' Spritzer)

2 comments:

  1. Love how you've created 'white' space by using such a fine splatter all over - very clever! So glad that you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, lovely colours. Thank you so much for joining this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete