Thursday, February 19, 2015

Awesome Perpetual Birthday Calendar Kit

Stampin' Up makes some awesome kits. I love how they provide all the supplies--and more!!--that you need to make the project. I love the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Kit because I'm always forgetting to send birthday cards to people. Oh, I make the card...I just never send them because I cannot, for the life of me, remember anyone's birthdays!! This project will be a beautiful reminder of upcoming birthdays and it will last for years to come.

I'm going to be making this kit with one of my favorite groups of stampers. Each guest will pay $22 which covers the cost of the kit ($15.95, plus shipping and tax) and the use of my supplies. I'm adding the stamp pads, dimensionals, glue, glue dots, heat and stick powder, and, of course, the Perpetual Calendar stamp set.

The hostess gets the Sale-A-Bration benefits from the pre-order of these kits. She's already earned a FREE SAB item! When her guests place additional orders--and you know they will--this will add to the workshop total and the hostess will be able to "spend" her hostess rewards.

I still have a few dates open in March if you'd like to host your own awesome Perpetual Birthday Calendar gathering.

The kit comes with a gift box, too--so you can give it as a gift. Lookie!!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment