I've got a confession: I made a mistake on this. I colored the little chicken with Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities. Then I tried to add some shadows with the Smoky Slate Blendabilities, but that really didn't work...so I just kept coloring! Once I was finished, I cut out the image with a Starburst Framelit. I cut a banner from the Moonlight DSP stack with one of the Banners Framelits Collection.
I mounted this onto an Old Olive mat that I embossed with the Honeycomb embossing folder. Then I mounted everything onto a Hello Honey card base. Finally, I stamped "Congratulations" from the "And Many More" stamp set in Old Olive and cut the end with the Banner Punch.
Not bad for a mistake!