Monday, April 6, 2015

Soft Kindness

I found a new stamping challenge to play in: the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge on the Techostamper blog! I had an immediate idea, but it evolved a bit. I'm really happy with how it turned out!



I knew I wanted to use the "Kinda Eclectic" stamp set, but I didn't want to use a shade of yellow for the burst stamp. I thought I'd try to use the 2013-15 in colors. Once I decided on Pistachio Pudding and Coastal Cabana color scheme, the card came together rather quickly.

I stamped the burst in Pistachio Pudding onto a Whisper White panel. I then stamped the sentiment in Coastal Cabana right on top. I mounted this piece onto a Coastal Cabana mat and then added a mat from the 2013-15 Designer Series Paper stack. I wrapped a length of Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine around the DSP and then mounted everything to a Coastal Cabana card base. 

These colors really make me happy!!



Product List

4 comments:

  1. Love this, that is the perfect stamp for this challenge. Great colors too, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! This sunburst is so versatile and I love that you used the In Colors....so sad to see them retire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! So glad you played along with our challenge at Technostamper! Hope to see you in the next one also!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome color combination!! This stamp set is so perfect for this week's challenge! Thanks so much for joining the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete