Thursday, June 9, 2016

A Little Hello

#stampinup   Although I'm impatiently awaiting the arrival of the shipment of my NEW stamps and supplies, I did have a few stamps from the new catalog. That's one of the perqs of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator--if you attend an event, you get a few stamp sets and you can also pre-order stamp sets and supplies prior to the catalog going "live." One of the sets I got at the OnStage Live event is "Badges and Banners." This going to be a versatile set for card making and scrap booking.

I stamped the striped badge in Emerald Envy (a new 2016-17 In Color) onto a Very Vanilla scrap and punched it out with the matching Best Badge Punch. I then stamped one of the banners from the set in Peekaboo Peach onto a Very Vanilla scrap and punched it out with the matching Dual Banner Punch.

Next, I cut a sheet of Emerald Envy card stock lengthwise and ran it through the Big Shot with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder. I then cut a 4-1/4" by 2" piece of dotted paper from the Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack and added it to a slightly wider piece of Basic Black Card Stock. I adhered this to the card base.


I wound some Basic Black Baker's Twine behind the badge and then adhered the badge to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added the banner directly to the badge with Snail Adhesive. 


You can get any of the supplies to make this is a quick and easy and colorful all occasion card by clicking on the links below and you'll be directed to my online store. Or contact me! I'd love to be your Stampin' Up demonstrator!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment