Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The New Catalog Is Here!

#stampinup   It's the most wonderful time of the year--it's time for the NEW Stampin' Up catalog! I've got to tell you--I'm loving so many things in this catalog. I'm going to have so much fun creating with the new tools, stamps, colors, and kits--and I know you will too!!

My two favorite product suites are Festive Birthday (I love that llama--with matching Framelits!)


and the A Little Foxy suite (who can resist those cute critters?)! The matching Fox Builder Punch is going to make creating the animals so much fun.


You can see more of these fabulous products by clicking on the catalog link over there on the left of my blog. Would you rather have your own copy to swoon over and dog-ear? Well, contact me and I can get one into your hot little hands.

Once you've perused the catalog, you're going to want it all. In that case, why don't you consider becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator and joining my team? During June 2016, when you join my team you'll be able to choose TWO stamp sets from the new catalog in addition to choosing $125 of product for only $99. Such a deal! Use the contact button above and get in touch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment