Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Party Like a Rock Star

#stampinup  I'm loving the new "Marquee Messages" from Stampin' Up. We got this set during the OnStage event and I can't believe I've only inked it up one time since April! There are tons of great cards out there if you search Pinterest or Splitcoast Stampers. I know I'll be playing with this set a lot--and if you'd like to play, too, contact me and let's get together for a stamping play date with you and your friends!!

I started by stamping the main image in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White panel. I stamped the image again onto Flirty Flamingo card stock and again onto Peekaboo Peach card stock. I fussy cut the arrow and the banner. I also added "birthday" to the Peekaboo Peach banner and "it's your" directly onto the Whisper White panel. I colored the "it's your" and the horizontal elements in Mint Macaron, using a Blender Pen. I added the "party like a rock star" sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink just under the main image. 

I adhered this piece to a Basic Black mat and then onto a Mint Macaron card base.

I wanted to add a little bling to the card, so I added a few sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment, using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment