Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Grateful Flowers

#stampinup   One of my favorite things about attending Stampin' Up events is seeing the variety of card created by other stampers. We all spend hours taking pictures of cards on the display boards. I saw one at the April OnStage event that was so pretty, I just had to CASE (copy and share everything) it!!


This card uses one of my favorite sets from the Occasions catalog. I was so happy to see it--and its matching punch--carried over to the current catalog.


I started with a Wild Wasabi card base and added layers of Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder. The stamping is done on a Whisper White panel. I stamped the leaf outlines from the "Grateful Bunch" stamp set in Wild Wasabi. Next, I stamped the group of three flowers a couple of times in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White scraps. I colored these flowers in Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder using a Blender Pen. I adhered the flowers to the card with Glue Dots.


The sentiment from the "Tin of Cards" stamp set--also carried over into the new catalog--is stamped in Wild Wasabi Ink. Each flower has a Basic Pearl in the center.


This card reminds me of a daisy chain and I really love these colors together. They're wonderful for a spring or summer happy hello!







No comments:

Post a Comment