Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Pretty Pears

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today's card is the last of four samples using Stampin' Up's "Fresh Fruit" stamp set.  This time I'm using the pear stamp.

I started by stamping the pears randomly in Pear Pizzazz onto a Whisper White panel. I added the leave and stems in Perfect Plum. Next, I added some Peekaboo Peach and Perfect Plum dots in the blank spaces. (PRO TIP: You could start by stamping a whole sheet of Whisper White like this and then cutting it down for four quick cards!) I adhered a 3/4" strip of striped Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper to the stamped panel.

Next, I tied a length of 1/8" Gold Ribbon around the panel before adhering it to a Pear Pizzazz card base. 

I stamped the sentiment in Perfect Plum onto a 1" strip of Whisper White and flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I hope you've enjoyed the"Fresh Fruit" samples. Come back tomorrow for a new 4-part sample series featuring another great stamp set!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment