Thursday, August 18, 2016

Moroccan Congrats

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations    Today starts a new 4-part series using one of my favorite stamp sets from the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up catalog:  "Moroccan Nights." Don't forget to check out my blog (almost) every weekday. I try to post every day during the week--it's my goal, anyway! Sometimes life gets in the way and snaps up my stamping mojo. I'm sure you can relate.

I started by stamping the large medallion stamp from "Moroccan Nights" in Emerald Envy onto an Emerald Envy panel. I added a strip of Moroccan Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the panel. Then, I wrapped a length of Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon around, tying it in a knot. I adhered this to a Dapper Denim card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Happy Happenings" set in Early Espresso onto a Very Vanilla scrap and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

For a little bit of bling, I added a Gold Metallic Enamel Star to the center of one of the medallions.

Come back tomorrow for another sample using this great stamp set!
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment