Monday, August 15, 2016

Thank You Flower

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today's post features Stampin' Up's awesome stamp set, "Fresh Fruit." I shared the first sample on Friday (you can go back and visit...but come back here when you're through!) I'll have two more samples tomorrow and Wednesday. We made these cards at the Proverbial Stampers team meeting.

I stamped the flower in Dapper Denim onto a Whisper White scrap. I added the leaves in Emerald Envy and the center of the flower in Daffodil Delight. (PRO TIP: I didn't use the outline for the flower or leaves--this makes for a softer image.) I punched this out with the 2" Circle Punch.

Next, I stamped the sentiment in Dapper Denim at the bottom of a Whisper White panel. Then, I added a strip of Playful Palette Designer Series Paper to a Whisper White panel and wrapped it with a length of 5/8" Burlap Ribbon. I added a piece of a Delicate White Doily before adhering the flower circle with Stampin' Dimensionals. The entire assembly is adhered to a Dapper Denim card base.

This is a quick and easy and ever so pretty thank you card. You could also use the "happy birthday" sentiment and make a stack of cards that you'll be able to use throughout the year!  




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment