Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Moroccan Resist

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today I'm sharing the last of four samples made with the "Moroccan Nights" stamp set. This card shows how versatile the stamp set can be.

I stamped the large medallion from the "Moroccan Nights" stamp set in Versamark onto a Soft Sky panel. Then I sprinkled on White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set the designs with my Heat Tool. I adhered this panel to a Whisper White mat and then onto a Night of Navy card base.

Next, I stamped a banner from the "Thoughtful Banners" stamp set in Pool Party onto a Whisper White scrap. I added the "thank you" sentiment in Pool Party, also from "Thoughtful Banners." (PRO TIP: Photopolymer stamps are bendable so you can easily fit them into the banners!) I punched this out with the Duet Banner Punch.

To finish the card, I adhered a silver Metallic Foil Doily, a folded piece of 1/4" Silver Natural Trim, and then the thank you banner.


I hope you enjoyed these cards. Come back tomorrow for the last four-sample series using one more new stamp set bundle!
 

Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment