Friday, January 12, 2018

Fun and Easy Picture Perfect Birthday

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I'm holding a new catalog open house on Sunday. My guests will get to see some of the great products in Stampin' Up's Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs.  They'll also get to see some sample projects. And they'll get to create a make-and-take card using some fun, new toys. 

I wanted to have a card that would be quick and easy, but that also shows off some a new stamp set, new designer series paper, and a little something from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. I found this wonderful card created by Mary Fish and thought that I could make a few modifications to meet my make-and-take goals. Here's how my card turned out.

I'm going to pre-cut the Whisper White circle with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits and I'll pre-cut the Lemon Lime Twist scalloped circle mat from one of the Layering Circles Framelits. My guests will stamp three of the candles from the "Picture Perfect Birthday" stamp set in Bermuda Bay Ink. They'll add candle flames in Peekaboo Peach. The sentiment is from the same set and they'll stamp that in Basic Black Archival Ink.

They'll use the Banner Triple Punch to flag the end of a 5" by 2" strip of the fabulous Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper and adhere it to a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel. Then they'll adhere that to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Lemon Lime Twist mat. They'll add a length of Bermuda Bay Shimmer Ribbon--part of a ribbon 3-pack that can be earned FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-Bration--around the assembled piece before using Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere it to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.

Finally, they'll use Stampin' Dimensionals to add the stamped image to the card. And the finishing touch will be three Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins. Isn't this card sweet?!












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment