Thursday, February 20, 2020

Music in My Heart

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  #thoughtfulThursday   I love to get swap cards! I love to see what other stampers design--it gives me such great inspiration. And I love to get cards that use products I don't have. Today's card was made by Jennifer Helm at The Faithful Stamper Facebook page. It uses the "Music From the Heart" stamp set from the January-to-June Mini Catalog and it's super cute!!
Jennifer started by stamping the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape Ink at the bottom of a Whisper White Card Stock card base. She added some cute little hearts in Flirty Flamingo Ink.

Next, she stamped the treble clef and the notes in Gorgeous Grape Ink onto a 2-1/2" by 4-3/4" Whisper White panel. She added splashes of Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, and Highland Heather Inks behind each of these elements and then embossed the panel with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.

Then Jennifer adhered this piece to a 2-3/4" by 5" Basic Black Card Stock mat. She adhered this piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I love the simplicity of this card and the thoughtful sentiment! Thanks for swapping with me, Jennifer!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment