Monday, February 17, 2020

Manic Monday Kerchief Cards

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ManicMonday   Well, well, well. Look who's back in the blogosphere. Yeah, I've been away from the stampin' room for a while now. I've missed it, but I've been incredibly busy. I've started a new position at work and I'm working long days (that's only temporary, yay!) and I just haven't had the stampin' mojo, know what I mean? Then I got distracted by knitting...and tidying. If you follow me on Instagram or my personal Facebook page, you'll see that I've done my closet, the linen closet, and the biggest task yet, the kitchen pantry! It's a lot of work, but the end results are so worth it....except, that it doesn't leave lot of time for stamping.

It's Manic Monday, which means I'll be showing you a quick and easy card that you can make in a hurry (just what you and I need). But instead of one card, I made a bunch using the Sale-a-Bration Kerchief Card Kit that you can earn for FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration (through March 31, 2020). This kit is so cute--and the cards come together so quickly because there is no stamping. All the parts are there for assembly! What?! Take a look!

Here are the super cute cards, individually. If you look closely at the background, you'll see that the really look like bandanas, oh, excuse me, like kerchiefs.

I put all 8 cards together in 30 minutes! They're perfect for a Manic Monday!

Want to get your hands on these cards? It's easy, just place a $50 (or more) order with me before the end of Sale-a-Bration (March 31) and you can choose the Kerchief Card Kit for FREE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment