Thursday, June 25, 2020

Looking Up

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I'm so excited to be hosting a virtual stamping class on Saturday morning! The classes I held in May were such a big hit with my stamping friends that we all decided we wanted to do it again! This time we're going to do the "Looking Up" All-Inclusive Kit on page 7 of the Annual Catalog.

Stampin' Up's all-inclusive kits are perfect for virtual stamping events. All the attendees order their kits ahead of time and they have everything they need to make a stack of beautiful cards. The "Looking Up" kit makes 15 cards, 3 cards each of 5 designs. And it's a snap to put the cards together. And they're really cute! Take a look!

If you want to get your craft on and want to host a virtual stamping event--and earn all the host rewards for doing so--an all-inclusive kit is the way to go. I'll help you and your friends pick the kit they'd like to do and I'll help them order it. All you need to do--other than invite your friends--is join the virtual party and we'll craft and chat and have so much fun! I promise!

If you are local to me, I have ONE "Looking Up" kit available. Let me know by Friday evening June 26th and we'll make arrangements for you to get the kit in time for Saturday morning's gathering!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog post. I'm going to be showing the awesome "Simply Citrus" all-inclusive kit!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment